TouchBookMadness

A Touch of Book Madness

Welcome! I'm glad you found us. A Touch of Book Madness is a nutty book blog where anything can happen, but mostly book reviews and bookish related discussions. We are all Mad about books here, and we know you must be too, otherwise you wouldn't have come here. So please, make yourself comfy and share a cup of tea with us.

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentlemen Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch, Michael Page
Progress: 253/1323 minutes

How To Seduce a Band Geek by Cassie Mae

How to Seduce a Band Geek - Cassie Mae

I loved loved loved this book. I was expecting greatness, but stumble upon awesome. Seriously, it was hysterically funny and deep at the same time. It’s a book that deals with issues like overcoming bullying, taking on huge responsibilities at a young age, loyalty, friendship, and just being yourself no matter what. It has some swoony romance in it and it struck me as very real. I mean all the emotions were so authentic you felt them alright.

This story has just a bit of everything and a lot of unique romance, and even though this is book two in the series it can absolutely be read as a standalone. You’ll end up enjoying it from beginning to end.

But I take my hat off for the characters. How could you not love Levi and Adam? Their loyalty and concern, their need to be protective is adorable and sexy (in my book at least). But I loved Sierra the most. Yes there will be lots of loving here. She was hilarious. I loved her ramblings, and how she was so firm and stuck to her beliefs all the way. How she had her principles and priorities in order, and her freaking stubbornness! I loved that she was somewhat crazy stockerish, but I simply loved her originality. It is so hard not to like her and her peeps. She was so authentic and real. Everything she did was so truthful.

I also loved her relationship with her sister. How close they were, and how protective of each other. How they could confide in each other like the closest of friends. Not every sibling relationship has that and I just love a good tale about two sisters.

The book is very fast paced and enticing. I seriously needed to get some work done, but couldn’t stop reading until the end. The story is engrossing in a way that will suck you in preventing you from doing anything else.

Overall, this is the kind of book that will stick with you; that will make you happy and feel good about the world. It’s the kind of book you would want to pick up in whenever and always, no matter in what mood you are in. It’s the kind of book that will leave you swooning and wishing for me. In brief, it’s the kind of book you would want to read.

*Note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, but my opinion was not biased in any way by this fact.

Source: http://touchofbookmadness.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-how-to-seduce-band-geek-by.html