TouchBookMadness

A Touch of Book Madness

Welcome! I'm glad you found us. A Touch of Book Madness is a nutty book blog where anything can happen, but mostly book reviews and bookish related discussions. We are all Mad about books here, and we know you must be too, otherwise you wouldn't have come here. So please, make yourself comfy and share a cup of tea with us.

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentlemen Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch, Michael Page
Progress: 253/1323 minutes

To Forgive Me by Marcy Blesy

To Forgive Me (To Know Me Series, Book 3) - Marcy Blesy

I enjoyed this book. It was easy to read and had plenty going on. The main problem I found though, was that the plot felt like trying too hard. I mean too many awful things had happened to Mae already, is it really necessary to keep adding these tragedies? Especially because they felt a bit impossible, like it was kind of a stretch.

Still it was an entertaining read. It is very fast paced and it kept me interested all the way.

I really like Mae, always had, and it was great watching her grow book from book, and being able to witness her overcome her fears and regaining control of her life is great.

Matt is the same sweet and gentlemanly guy we met in book two. We learn a bit more about him and his dark past, which made me gain a whole lot more of respect for him, because, as opposed to Mae, he deals with pain and guilt in a such an endearing way, mostly at least. I mean the guy is always happy and has the greatest disposition ever! He is truly an example, and I absolutely think Mae benefits from his company.

Ty is another story completely. We get to see the other side of him, and people I’m telling you it is not pretty. His problems made absolute sense, in context, but it also felt like a little bit of a stretch to the story here.

Overall, this book was a good addition to the series. I definitely wanted to keep reading it until the end, but it wasn’t an impressive or memorable book. It was a light book, fun to spend some time and take your mind off things.

*Note: I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review, but my opinion was not biased in any way by this fact.

Source: http://touchofbookmadness.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-to-forgive-me-by-marcy-blesy.html